First time teaching Consenses?
We suggest the All in Bundle which offers:
- The two hour, self paced Professional Development Teacher Training.
- One whole year of access to the Consenses Curriculum to teach as many groups as you'd like. Access to the curriculum includes all of the online videos taught for in-class viewing with your students.
- A 30 minute video call with Sally to ask questions and/or get modifications to the curriculum to suit your needs.
- The 196 page Curriculum Book with lesson plans, optional teaching scripts and worksheets.
- Ongoing e-mail teacher support with Consenses' team.
This bundle gives you a full tool belt that will ensure your success in teaching your Consenses class.
Sally Taylor is an artists and musician.In 1998, reluctant to sign to a major record label, she formed her own, BE Music, and ambitiously produced and recorded three albums (Tomboy Bride, Apt #6S & Shotgun).She and a 5-piece band toured 180 days of the year between 1998-2003. When she retired from the road at age 30 she moved to Boston and began teaching music.She is currently taking time off from The Berklee School of Music to work exclusively on CONSENSES. In this effort she is dedicated to enlarging the scope of artistic collaboration, the recognition of art as a journey, and the exploration of human perception.